COVID19 Relief

if you have been negatively affecte by COVID19 Click here

HOPE provides assistance to families and

individuals who are coping with a short-term

financial emergency.


Financial Assistance – Client Service Hours


Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 

9:00 am through 11:00 am

Plan to arrive by 10:45 am to guarantee you will meet with a Client Advocate.  

Appointments at other times may be available upon request.

Documents needed for initial visit:

South Carolina Photo ID (cannot be from another state)

Social Security Card for person applying for assistance

Proof of address (lease agreement, utility bill, etc.)

DSS Food Stamp Verification Form (if applicable)


Please note due to the increased volume of assistance requests, HOPE will respond to financial reqests within 3-5 days.


Civil Rights Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) 

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, and American Sign Language) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339

To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which can be obtained online, at, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: 


U.S. Department of Agriculture 

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW 

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or 

fax:     (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; 


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.